Howard Bassuk founded what is now the Franchise Network Group in 1987, building the organization to more than 55 offices in five countries. In the spring of 2006, Bassuk sold his interests in the North American portion of the company to an internal partnership of two long time FranNet associates: Philadelphia Office Owner, Steven A. Rosen and New Jersey Office Owner, Jack Armstrong.
President and COO Jania Bailey, was appointed in August 2006 to move FranNet to the next level of superior service and representation in the franchise community.
In 2007, the FranNet headquarters relocated to Louisville, Kentucky, with a full and complete staff.
Our vision is to be the first choice for quality franchisors and potential prospective franchisees when seeking a franchise consultant. We aim to accomplish this goal by being the market maker for a select number of high-quality franchisors using our franchise consultants in local markets.
- We are committed to providing continuous marketing, business and operational support to our associates so that they may be looked upon as the most knowledgeable, professional and successful franchise consultants in the industry.
- We are committed to providing focused attention to the franchisors we represent.
- We are committed to bringing franchisors into our inventory that our associates can be proud to present to their prospects.
- We are committed to providing honesty, integrity and responsiveness to every associate, franchisor and prospect that we have the privilege of serving so they may achieve their goals.
- Our culture is based on our values, and it is promoted, integrated and expected from everyone in our organization.
- We are committed to helping our associates achieve financial success.
- We are committed to protecting and enhancing the FranNet brand and reputation.
- Mar 31, 2013 / Roseville, CA
“B.Y.O.B” Be Your Own Boss
- Mar 31, 2013 / FRESNO,, CALIFORNIA - FREE Educational Seminar
“B.Y.O.B” BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
- Mar 31, 2013 / New Rochelle, NY
“Career Alternatives: Is Business Ownership Right For You?”