Howard Bassuk founded the Franchise Network (FranNet) Group in 1987 – providing consulting to entrepreneurs interested in franchising opportunities and building the organization to include more than 55 offices across North America. In the spring of 2006, Bassuk sold his interests in the North American portion of the company to two long time FranNet associates: Philadelphia office owner, Steven A. Rosen, and New Jersey office owner, Jack Armstrong. The organization moved quickly to add industry veteran Jania Bailey as President and COO in August of 2006 to take the organization to the next level of superior service for entrepreneurs interested in franchising opportunities. In 2007, FranNet headquarters were moved to Louisville, Kentucky.
At FranNet, our vision is to be the world's leading franchise consulting company for top-quality franchisors and prospective franchisees while differentiating FranNet with community-focused franchise consultants bringing business expertise and guidance to our clients. We’ll accomplish this by leveraging the expertise of our local franchise consultants to help match prospective franchisees with the franchising opportunities that give them the best chance to be successful.
At FranNet, we are committed to:
- Providing honesty, integrity and responsiveness to every associate, franchisor and prospect that we have the privilege of serving.
- Providing continuous marketing, business and operational support for our associates to ensure they are the most knowledgeable, professional and successful franchise consultants in the industry.
- Providing focused attention to the franchisors we represent.
- Bringing franchisors into our inventory that our associates can be proud to present to their prospects.
- Having a culture that is based on our values and is promoted, integrated and expected from everyone in the organization.
- Protecting and enhancing the FranNet brand and reputation.