Are you researching whether or not a franchise opportunity is right for you?
Thinking about a franchise business? Start with the facts.
Here are some franchise facts you may want to know in your search for the right franchise for you:
- 55% of all Americans want to be their own boss.
- 37% of all households are involved in small business.
- 70% of all high schools students want to start a business.
- 1 out of every 25 adults is currently starting a business.
The IFA’s Educational Foundation’s research shows that over 900,000 franchised businesses provide 21 million jobs and contribute $2.3 trillion to the U.S. private sector economy.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of nearly 21 million jobs, or 15.3 percent of all U.S. private-sector jobs.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of $660.9 billion of annual payrolls, or 12.5 percent of all private-sector payrolls in the United States.
- Franchised businesses are the cause of $2.31 trillion of annual output, or 11.4 percent of all private-sector output in the United States.
There are over 3,000 franchise concepts in over 90 different categories.
Source - IFA
The cost of buying a franchise:
Franchises are more affordable than you think. Typically $50,000 is needed to readily invest with the ability to finance the rest. Many finance options are available and we can help you find financing.
|Average Initial Investment Range||
|$50,001 to $100,000||
|$100,001 to $250,000||
|$250,001 to $500,000||
Source – FranData