FranNet of Atlanta
5555 Glenridge ConnectorSuite 200
Atlanta, GA 30342
FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTANT OF ATLANTA
- Join us on August 26th for a short webinar exploring a Low Cost, FUN, Multiple-Unit Franchise
- In Leslie Kuban's recent article she discusses how Franchise ownership is often called “a business in a box,” but for Stefanie and Craig Miller, it’s about executing a plan outside the box.
- Leslie Kuban was interviewed for a Forbes.com article, Entrepreneurial Risk: Financing A Franchise Using Your Retirement Account. Leslie discusses her take on the risks for those entering the franchise space and the ways in which owners fund their businesses.
- Check out our new website: It is the trailhead for those wanting to explore franchise ownership. This website is the hub for all things franchise related. You can access resources, read success stories, meet the team, and so much more.
LESLIE KUBAN, ATLANTA FRANCHISE CONSULTANT
A FranNet consultant in Atlanta since 1999, my role is to provide education about the franchise world, assist you with determining if franchise ownership is right for you, and identify franchise businesses that will offer you the best opportunity for success. I’ve helped over 300 people successfully transition from corporate life to business ownership. My personal experience as a franchise owner gives me the perspective to help my clients assess their real opportunities, risks and timing to make sound decisions. We address your career options first, and work together face-to-face to determine if franchise ownership is a consideration.
When I graduated from Vanderbilt University, I had already operated family-owned franchises and became a franchise owner in 1996. As the operating partner of Mail Boxes Etc. (now The UPS Store) in Marietta GA, I joined the local support team to assist other MBE franchisees successfully run their businesses. I continue as a franchise owner today as a FranNet franchisee.
I’m a guest lecturer at Emory University, Georgia Tech and Kennesaw State University. Attending my popular seminar, "Straight Talk about Franchising," is a terrific first step to learn more about exciting franchise opportunities, costs, funding options, risks and the process to use.
If you’re interested in discovering your options for business ownership in Atlanta, I can help you find the right opportunity that matches your skill set, goals, ideals and budget. Call me today to schedule an appointment or to register for one of my upcoming local, Atlanta educational seminars.
Check back soon for upcoming local events!!
- Sep 14, 2016 / Online Webinar,
Franchisor Spotlight: Needs-based, Strategically Positioned Franchise Opportunity (USA ONLY)
- Sep 28, 2016 / Online Webinar,
Take Advantage Of The Top Resources For Business Ownership
- Sep 29, 2016 / Online Webinar,
Finding the Right Business for Baby Boomers
- Oct 12, 2016 / Online Webinar,
Business Ownership Exploration