Brigitte Betser, franchise placement specialists with FranNet, will bust some common franchise myths, and enlighten you on the wide-range of categories and investment levels available in franchising today. She’ll also discuss the various entry strategies available in the world of franchising, ranging from single unit owner/operator to semi-absentee investor to regional developer. You’ll learn whether franchising could be a path for achieving your goals, and if so, how to go about finding the RIGHT fit for you!
Following is a brief outline of the topics covered in FranNet's seminar:
- General discussion of the reasons that compel individuals to start their own business in the first place.
- A comparison of the pros and cons of starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business or starting a franchise.
- How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, entry and long-term strategies, investment levels (starting as low as $75K) and fees.
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that’s right for you.
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service is also provided.