Franchising as a Career, an Investment, or Both
|Starts:||08/16/2018 @ 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST|
Have you been considering business ownership as a career change, a supplemental income source or
Learn franchising basics, including the array of categories and investment levels available (starting at around $50K), and how to go about defining your own personal vision, matching that up with viable choices, and conducting proper due diligence to make sure you’re selecting the RIGHT fit for YOU!
Here is a brief outline of the topics covered in the seminar:
- How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels and fees.
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that best fits your unique personality, skills, needs and goals.
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service.
|City & State:||Troy, MI|
Mark Cory | 313.821.5060 | email@example.com
Offices of Derderian, Kann, Seyferth & Salucci, CPAs
3001 W. Big Beaver, Suite 700
Troy, MI 48084 | MAP
FIND YOUR PERFECT FRANCHISE.
Schedule your FREE franchise search and consultation today!
Your local FranNet Consultant
Please enter your Zip or Postal Code below and get started.
© Copyright 2018 FranNet, LLC. All Rights Reserved.