Franchising 101: Is Franchising Right for Me?
|Starts:||07/19/2017 @ 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM PST|
Join us as we de-mystify the franchise buying process, and walk you through how to successfully get into business for yourself:
- “Hot” trends for today’s expanding economy.
- Franchise myths and misconceptions.
- “Where’s the money?” Financing your new business.
- Reinvest your retirement money.
- Average investment for franchises.
- How to diversify your investment portfolio with business ownership.
- Strategies for finding the best business system for you and your family.
- Building a tangible asset with a business.
This free, “must-attend” event is for anyone who wants to:
- Leave corporate life behind
- Be your own boss
- Enjoy Career Independence
- Build long-term equity
- Learn about business ownership in general
- Hear about financing options
Event Sponsored by San Jose Public Library
|City & State:||San Jose, CA|
*Not able to attend the live webinar? Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recorded version following the presentation.
*Registration not required.
Location: Calabazas Branch Library, 1230 S Blaney Ave, San Jose, CA 95129, USA
|Registration:||Click here to sign up.|