Franchising Basics: What You Should know to Consider a Franchise
|Starts:||07/10/2018 @ 7:00 pm PST|
With so many different franchises for sale today, figuring out which franchise is the right one can be daunting and difficult to say the least. In this class, business experts at FranNet of the Bay Area de-mystify the franchise buying process and walk you through how to successfully get into business for yourself.
- What is franchising?
- Factors to consider when selecting a franchise.
- "Hot” trends for today's expanding economy.
- Franchise myths and misconceptions.
- “Where's the money?" Financing your new business.
- Average investment for franchises.
- Strategies for finding the best business system for you and your family.
- How to perform the proper due diligence. - Building a tangible asset with a franchise.
- …and more!
This free, must-attend event is for anyone who wants to:
- Explore franchise ownership
- Be your own boss - Hear about financing options
- Build long-term equity
- Evaluate your potential to become a franchise
Sponsored by Sunnyvale Public Library. Registration not required, but encouraged.
|City & State:||Sunnyvale, CA|
Sunnyvale Public Library
665 West Olive Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
|Registration:||Click here to sign up.|
© Copyright 2018 FranNet, LLC. All Rights Reserved.