Several business ownership options are available, with franchising being a popular option.
FranNet consultant, Linda Belford will provide facts and practical advice about the real benefits and real challenges of franchises.
This free workshop is for you if you find yourself asking:
- Would I be happy being in business for myself?
- Is now the time for me to make a career change?
- What are my viable options?
- How do I minimize my risk and optimize my chances for success?
- What is the realistic cost and time commitment?
During this workshop, you'll learn:
- What franchise industries and choices are succeeding in Michigan?
- What are the real costs?
- What are my financing options?
- Who is and is not a good candidate for franchise ownership?
- Can I keep my job and open a business? How?
- How do I make a safe and wise decision?
- How to assess the risk involved in business ownership vs. a traditional career path.