BOE Part 2: Funding Your Own Business!
|Starts:||05/23/2017 @ 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PST|
Part 2: Funding Your Own Business!
You have a variety of options when it comes to financing your small business. Explore your opportunities that range from traditional loans to using your own retirement plan! Join us for a workshop on how to strategically fund your small business.
We’ll cover the following options and more:
- Self-Directed ie. 401K, IRA’s, etc.
- Financial Institutions incl. SBA Lenders &
- Personal savings
- Friends, relatives or business partner
- Seller financing (resale's)
- Veteran Assistance Programs
This workshop is part of Business Ownership Exploration - A 3-part library series offered by business experts at FranNet will help determine if owning a business is right for you and if so - the opportunities that are a good fit for you and how to go about funding them.
Join us May 23, 2017 for Part 3: Don’t Quit Your Day Job! Part-Time Business Ownership.
Event Sponsored by Mitchell Park Library
|City & State:||Palo Alto, CA|
* Location: Mitchell Park Public Library, 3700 Middlefield Rd, Midtown Room, Palo Alto, CA 94303
* Not able to attend the workshop? Everyone who registers will receive a link to a recorded version following the presentation.
* Registration not required
|Registration:||Click here to sign up.|