Don't Quit Your Day Job! Part-Time Business Ownership
|Starts:||08/19/2017 @ 10:30 AM PST|
Owning a business used to require a full-time commitment, but today's franchises have made it possible for people to start a part-time business while they keep their day job.
Join us as we discuss if owning a part-time business with a proven revenue model can help you achieve your personal and financial goals.
- What's changed to enable part-time business ownership
- What type of businesses can be successful with a part-time owner
- The specifics of part-time business ownership
- How to finance your new business
- How to diversify your portfolio with business ownership
- Strategies for finding the right fit for your skills and budget
This free, “must-attend” event is for anyone who wants to:
- Create an additional revenue stream while keeping their current job
- Diversify your portfolio beyond real estate and your 401k
- Be your own boss
- Create a path out of the corporate world into business ownership
- Build long-term equity
- Understand how to finance a business
SJPL Works Business & Career
|City & State:||San Jose, CA|
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, Third Floor - SJPL Works 150 E. San Fernando St. San José, CA 95112
*Not able to attend the workshop? Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recorded version following the presentation.
*Convenient parking is available at the Fourth Street Garage across from the Library on E. San Fernando Street and 4th Street. Parking subject to fees.
*Registration not required.
|Registration:||Click here to sign up.|