Small Business Funding Solutions & Working Capital for Business
FranNet consultants work with a number of financing partners ready to help you with securing the necessary capital for your business. There are many opportunities for financing your business – some of which you may not be aware.
You can invest in your own business using your 401(k) – without incurring taxes, penalties, interest or debt – the benefits are powerful, yet easy to understand:
- You invest your retirement funds in your business – without taxes or penalties
- You use a safe, proven plan based on long standing provisions of the Internal Revenue Service
- You use pre-tax dollars to fund your business
- You gain business equity and an improved cash flow position from the start
- You can use the funds to receive a salary during startup
- You accelerate business profitability by eliminating or reducing interest and debt
- You secure funding fast – typically in two to three weeks or less
- You can set aside tax deductible retirement savings up to $200,000 per year
- You optimize business equity and value
- Helping individuals start and succeed in business is not just what we do – it’s who we are.
BeneTrends is singularly focused on helping individuals like you start and succeed in business. It all began over 15 years ago as BeneTrends was the first to introduce their innovative Rainmaker Plan® 401(k) self-reliant business funding.
In an effort to help you realize your business ownership aspirations, BeneTrends augments its extensive array of dedicated in-house resources and departments with strategic business relationships. These strategic partnerships enable you to not only count on BeneTrends for our dedicated in-house legal consultation, incorporation, business structuring, Rainmaker Plan set-up and plan administration - but all of your needs, including Self-Directed IRAs, Traditional and SBA Financing.
Simply fill out the “Find Your Perfect Franchise” box to the right and your local FranNet consultant will reach out to you directly.