Home Inspection Franchise
The dramatic rebound of the home real estate industry is creating a demand for home inspection services like never before. It’s a service that makes home inspection franchises a safe bet in these economic times.
Home Inspection Franchise Opportunities
If you have a contracting background and understand the home inspection market industry—or even if you don’t, your licensed crew will be busy making sure that home buyers get the most accurate portrayal for their valued purchase.
Home Inspection Facts
Though a home inspection franchise may not be what typically pops in your head when you think of starting a franchise, it is a great opportunity.
- Home inspection franchises can count on participating in 5 million inspections per year.
- Nearly all realtors recommend a home inspection prior to purchasing.
- Home buying is a large investment, the target audience relies on these services to give them peace of mind.
- May home buyers would not consider signing a contract without a home inspection plan
Why is an Inspection Franchise Opportunity Best For You
According to a recent realtor study, 84 percent of homebuyers requested an inspection prior to providing an offer to buy a new or used home. It’s a big market with plenty of room for growth, making home inspection franchises a necessary and needed service in today’s world of residential real estate.
Things to Consider When Starting a Home Inspections Franchise
Buying a business is a huge step for an entrepreneur. It requires an immense deal of precision planning and thought. After you decide to purchase a home inspection franchise for sale, it is important to consider this:
- When starting a business from nothing, you get to be the sole decision maker, but you have to do everything on your own with no support system.
- When you purchase an already existing business, you do not have as much start-up responsibility, but the costs on the front end are extremely high.
- When you open a franchise, you enjoy lower start up cost, are the sole owner of the business, and also have the resource of FranNet’s consulting support team.
When you are the owner of a franchise, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
How YOU can Benefit from FranNet Consultants
Our consultants help entrepreneurs focus on the best opportunity for them and a franchise solution in the local market. FranNet’s consultants are experienced, highly trained, and skilled in guiding you through your franchise search.
- Guide you along your journey through the decision process
- Do research into the right franchise for you and what you need to do to be successful.
- Know the local market and be aware of the competitor activity to pick the perfect location.
- Understand financing and be able to help you find the best possible payment option.
Why Work With Us
We at FranNet are not here to convince or pressure you that a home inspection franchise opportunity is the best thing for you. We are here to give you all the information and tools you need to make a confident decision. We have over 30 years of experience in helping people through the various decision-making processes that may lead them to franchise ownership.
A franchise is a strategy for gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We look forward to helping you through this process and assisting you in achieving your career goals. No matter what you choose, we are here for you!
Simply fill out the “Find Your Perfect Franchise” box to the right and your local FranNet consultant will reach out to you directly.
Other Franchise Categories That You May Be Interested In
|Auto Parts Franchise|
|Beauty Salon Franchise|
|Carpet Cleaning Franchise|
|Cell Phone Franchise|
|Check Cashing Franchise|
|Commercial Cleaning Franchise|
|Computer Repair Franchise|
|Dry Cleaning Franchise|
|Education and Tutor Franchise|
|Fast Food Franchise|
|Fitness and Sports Franchises|
|Food and Restaurant Franchises|
|FranNet Franchise Business Opportunity Partners|
|Gym and Fitness Franchises|
|Hair Salon Franchise|
|Home Services Franchise|
|House Cleaning Franchise|
|Internet Business Franchise|
|ISP and Hosting Franchise|
|Maid Service Franchise|
|Medical Testing Franchises|
|Popular Small Business Capital|
|Professional Services Franchise|
|Sandwich Shop Franchise|
|Senior Care Franchise|
|Transmission Repair Franchise|
|Weight Loss Franchise|