Home Services Franchise
In the world of franchising, there are a few business opportunities said to be somewhat recession-proof, and leading the list of these categories is that of home service franchises. That’s because things in the home break; things in the home wear out; and there is a constant need for upkeep. The demand is already there—and will continue. It’s a market with a consistent need and capitalizing on a prospect like home services might just be as risk averse as they come in business.
Versatile Industry Makes for Great Opportunities
There is a wide array of offerings within the home services franchising category, but there is no wrong choice due to the constant need for things around a house to be fixed.
Some examples of potential home services franchises are:
- Home improvement franchises
- Home repair and upkeep franchises
- Handyman franchises
- Carpet cleaning franchises
- Lawn care franchises
- Maid and Cleaning Service franchises
By browsing a franchise opportunity in the home services category, you’re sure to find some sort of fit with a level of comfort for your own abilities.
So Easy, Anybody Can Do It
Those with prior experience in the construction, home building or contracting words will feel right at home at the helm of a home services franchise. However, you do not have to be an expert to capitalize on this opportunity because you can always hire the kind of expert help you will need. Because of the demand, and because anyone has the potential to do it, the home services franchise category is one that is ripe with potential.
Consider this Before Opening Your Home Services Franchise
We know that starting a business on your own is no easy task. It is one that takes lots of thought and lots of planning. We are here to help you understand the pros and cons of the three different options you have when starting up a company.
- Starting from scratch - You gain the benefit of being the sole owner and decision maker; however, you are on your own with little to no support system
- Purchasing an existing business - You benefit by not having the huge initial startup responsibilities, but you have to overcome extremely high initial costs to own the company
- Opening a franchise - You gain the benefits of becoming the sole owner, avoiding the large startup costs, and have a built-in support system ready to help and advise as needed.
A franchise provides the most benefits for entrepreneurs, because when you open a franchise, you go into business for yourself but not by yourself.
Keep FranNet in Your Corner
We have over 30 years of experience and expertise in helping people through the various decision-making processes that ultimately lead to business ownership. Our goal is not to convince or pressure you that buying a franchise is the right decision. We are here to give you the tools and information you need to reach your dream of owning a business.
Owning a franchise is an investment that will give you an advantage in a competitive marketplace. We look forward to helping you in achieving your career and financial goals. No matter what you choose, we are here for you!
What We Will Do for You
With over 30 years of experience in the business, our team of expert consultants are highly trained and skilled. We are here to help you take the next steps in owning a franchise.
Our consultants will be able to:
- Guide you through the various steps of the decision-making process
- Research the different franchise categories and help you choose the best one for you
- Be knowledgeable about the local market to find you the perfect business location
- Walk you through the financing options and get you set up with a comfortable plan
We are confident that our team will put you on the path to franchising success!
Simply fill out the “Find Your Perfect Franchise” box to the right and your local FranNet consultant will reach out to you directly.
Other Franchise Categories That You May Be Interested In
|Auto Parts Franchise|
|Beauty Salon Franchise|
|Carpet Cleaning Franchise|
|Cell Phone Franchise|
|Check Cashing Franchise|
|Commercial Cleaning Franchise|
|Computer Repair Franchise|
|Dry Cleaning Franchise|
|Education and Tutor Franchise|
|Fast Food Franchise|
|Fitness and Sports Franchises|
|Food and Restaurant Franchises|
|FranNet Franchise Business Opportunity Partners|
|Gym and Fitness Franchises|
|Hair Salon Franchise|
|Home Inspection Franchise|
|House Cleaning Franchise|
|Internet Business Franchise|
|ISP and Hosting Franchise|
|Maid Service Franchise|
|Medical Testing Franchises|
|Popular Small Business Capital|
|Professional Services Franchise|
|Sandwich Shop Franchise|
|Senior Care Franchise|
|Transmission Repair Franchise|
|Weight Loss Franchise|