The U.S. Postal Service is no longer the sole proprietor of shipping mail, packages and boxes around the nation. In fact, shipping franchises have cropped up to fill a convenient void in many consumer communities. The value proposition is simple – make mailing and shipping items a one-stop shopping experience for the masses.
Fulfilling Customer Needs Under One Roof
By giving people the ability to handle any and every shipping need at the same location, it creates an easy experience that generates repeat customers. There are a plethora of things that are readily available at postal and shipping franchises:
- Shipping any sized piece of mail anywhere in the country
- Buying postage stamps for the next round of bill mail outs
- Purchasing padded envelopes and boxes for shipping items out
- Looking up addresses and zip codes right there in store
- Advice on shipping the most economical way
Among others, these are some of the high-demand things that a shipping franchise could bring to communities around the country to make postal services more convenient.
Shipping Franchises- Valuable to Your Community
By stocking the supplies most need in order to complete their shipping, and offering the service all under one roof, shipping franchises can become a necessity for your customer base. If you like customer service-oriented offerings in your entrepreneurial mix, investigate a shipping franchise that is for sale and find out how you can begin offering a valuable service today.
Team Up with FranNet to Reach Your Career Dreams
What better way to tackle your entrepreneurship goals than by doing it with a team of experts in your corner. Our consultants are highly trained and skilled in helping you make your dream of owning a shipping franchise come true.
The experienced FranNet consultants will:
- Help guide you through the various steps of the decision-making process
- Research your options and help you decide which franchise would help you be the most successful
- Know the local market to ensure you choose a competitive location for your new company
- Explain financing options and help you pick the perfect plan
Wherever you are at in the franchising process, partnering with a FranNet consultant could be the key to a positive experience.
Our Beliefs to Bring You Success
As your partner, FranNet is not here to convince you that franchise ownership and new business opportunities are the right thing for you. Instead, our goal is to give you the resources and tools you need to make an educated decision and set yourself up for success. With over 30 years of experience helping people become entrepreneurs, we are here to help drive you towards success.
Owning a franchise is a great way to get ahead in a competitive marketplace. We are excited to help you through each step of the process and assist you in achieving your career goals. No matter what you choose, we are here for you!
Important Startup Considerations
Starting your own company from scratch, purchasing an existing business and opening a franchise are all monumental decisions that could put your career on the track to success or make it crash and burn. Each of the three options have some pros and cons that we believe it is important for you to understand before making such a large life decision.
- Starting from scratch - You are the sole owner and decision maker, but you have to do everything on your own with little to no support system in place.
- Purchasing an existing company - You avoid many of the initial startup responsibilities; however, you must pay an extremely high initial cost to own the company.
- Opening a franchise - You are the company owner, you avoid the lofty startup costs, and have a support system at the ready whenever you may need them.
Opening a franchise means going into business for yourself, not by yourself. Because of the benefits associated with franchises, we believe it is the most beneficial option for your success!
Simply fill out the “Find Your Perfect Franchise” box to the right and your local FranNet consultant will reach out to you directly.
Other Franchise Categories That You May Be Interested In
|Auto Parts Franchise|
|Beauty Salon Franchise|
|Carpet Cleaning Franchise|
|Cell Phone Franchise|
|Check Cashing Franchise|
|Commercial Cleaning Franchise|
|Computer Repair Franchise|
|Dry Cleaning Franchise|
|Education and Tutor Franchise|
|Fast Food Franchise|
|Fitness and Sports Franchises|
|Food and Restaurant Franchises|
|FranNet Franchise Business Opportunity Partners|
|Gym and Fitness Franchises|
|Hair Salon Franchise|
|Home Inspection Franchise|
|Home Services Franchise|
|House Cleaning Franchise|
|Internet Business Franchise|
|ISP and Hosting Franchise|
|Maid Service Franchise|
|Medical Testing Franchises|
|Popular Small Business Capital|
|Professional Services Franchise|
|Sandwich Shop Franchise|
|Senior Care Franchise|
|Transmission Repair Franchise|
|Weight Loss Franchise|