Leslie Kuban | Atlanta
FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTANT OF ATLANTA
- Whether it’s to fulfill a lifelong entrepreneurial dream or a desire for more control, launching your own business is intimately transformative. Read my recent article, 3 Hurdles to Clear for New Franchise Owners to learn more about the process to transition from your corporate career to franchise owner.
- "More Than Just French Fries" co-authored by Leslie Kuban is on the Amazon Best Seller list. Leslie is featured in Chapter 9: "Family Ties" where she discusses multi-generational franchise ownership.
- Check out our new website: It is the trailhead for those wanting to explore franchise ownership. This website is the hub for all things franchise related. You can access resources, read success stories, meet the team, and so much more.
LESLIE KUBAN, ATLANTA FRANCHISE CONSULTANT
A FranNet consultant in Atlanta since 1999, my role is to provide education about the franchise world, assist you with determining if franchise ownership is right for you, and identify franchise businesses that will offer you the best opportunity for success. I’ve helped over 300 people successfully transition from corporate life to business ownership. My personal experience as a franchise owner gives me the perspective to help my clients assess their real opportunities, risks and timing to make sound decisions. We address your career options first, and work together face-to-face to determine if franchise ownership is a consideration.
When I graduated from Vanderbilt University, I had already operated family-owned franchises and became a franchise owner in 1996. As the operating partner of Mail Boxes Etc. (now The UPS Store) in Marietta GA, I joined the local support team to assist other MBE franchisees successfully run their businesses. I continue as a franchise owner today as a FranNet franchisee.
I’m a guest lecturer at Emory University, Georgia Tech and Kennesaw State University. Attending my popular seminar, "Straight Talk about Franchising," is a terrific first step to learn more about exciting franchise opportunities, costs, funding options, risks and the process to use.
If you’re interested in discovering your options for business ownership in Atlanta, I can help you find the right opportunity that matches your skill set, goals, ideals and budget. Call me today to schedule an appointment or to register for one of my upcoming local, Atlanta educational seminars.
Check back soon for upcoming local events!!
- Jan 23, 2018 / Online Webinar,
Components of an Effective Resale System - CFE Credit Course!
- Mar 13, 2018 / Online Webinar,
Growing Your Franchise from Two to Twenty, or Twenty to Two Hundred: Do You Have What it Takes? - CFE Credit Course!
- May 08, 2018 / Online Webinar,
Growing Your Franchise with the Right Franchisees - CFE Credit Course!
- Jul 24, 2018 / Online Webinar,
How to Best Work with Referral Groups - CFE Credit Course!